About Kathryn McMann
Kathryn is a strategist; a creative; 14 years experienced marketer; a digital communications specialist; trainer; digital business coach; and a mum.
I've been a digital marketer and communications specialist for over 14 years now. I've also recently become a mum, and loving it but that's different story...
I’ve worked with large corporates, public sector companies through to individuals, helping them to: innovate and communicate their message more effectively; set up, run and manage events; streamline regular activities using technology and digital capabilities more effectively; define and market their business across multiple channels and devices; as well as look at their marketing with a fresh eye. I am both a lateral and analytical thinker.
I have a real knack for identifying what works and what’s wasteful, pulling it all together in a practical manageable way for businesses of all sizes and industries. This is how I help businesses simplify their activities without losing sight of their original business goals and KPIs.
Random fact: I am also a Freeman of the City of Glasgow and have also been awarded an honorary Colonel of Kentucky for my charitable and entrepreneurial endeavours in the creative and cultural Industry.
Kathryn’s areas of Expertise:
Kathryn: the Speaker:
- 'Be heard above the noise: Best Practice Content Marketing', The Digital Marketing Show, 2015.
- International Trade Expo, Liverpool, 2014 – The Challenges of Marketing to the Connected Consumer
- Digital Marketing Show,London, 2013 – Marketing to the Connected Consumer .
- Sci-Fi Festival London, 2012 – Developing Cross-Platform Engagement to build communities through driving the narrative.
- Mentor and keynote speaker at Lean Start-Up Weekend, London, 2012, where Kathryn hosted a Create your own Social Strategy (presentation) workshop.
- The @140Conf at 92nd Street Y, New York, 2013 – Predicting their Next Move: Influencing your audience by speaking their language.
- Hosted ‘Inspired Content’ event , held at The Cube, London. Key speakers speaking on Social Media, Trans-Media and SEO.
- Social Media at Enterprising Women Event held at The Cube, London.
- Part of a small panel of speakers on Tea and the Art of Zen in Social Media hosted by Sinead MacManus of 8fold and Fluency as part of Social Media Week London #smwldn, held at Hub Kings Cross, London.