About the Course
How do you create that winning message that fits your brand and differentiates your business from your competitors? This is exactly the essence of our brand and value proposition course. In this hour-long course, we will teach you how to craft this message effectively and how to use it to persuade your audience confidently. If you are not sure how to do so effectively, then this course will be useful for you as we breakdown the WHY of your business to show exactly what your business has to offer ahead of your competitors.
● Explore all the benefits and strengths of your products and services.
● Describe and explain how these benefits help solve your audience's problems.
● Be able to connect organically with your audience and differentiate your product or service effectively.
- A whole host of market research tools and methods that can be applied immediately.
- Exclusive access to downloadable resources such as templates and checklists
- B2B and B2C case studies and examples
- Up-to-the-minute stats and trends
- A recording of the lesson to watch-again
- PDF of the course material
- Support and personable guidance throughout the live course
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement
This course is ideal for:
Duration of Course
Times of course
- 10-11am GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 12-1pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-6pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
See course dates for set times.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?