About the Course
Keywords sit within each aspect of a marketing strategy. It’s crucial to have yours nailed down but there are so many aspects to think about it’s hard to know where to start. In this one-hour course we go through the simple steps to creating your own keyword list that will be suitable for all of your marketing activity and landing pages. We look at top industry tools you can use, competitor research tools, and learn what actions to take and when and where to put them across your marketing mix.
- The simple steps by step process to creating your own keyword list that you can revisit time and again.
- How to use keywords strategically to boost your online presence
- What tools are available, how to use them and which ones are worth investing in.
- How to measure your competitor's keywords, whether to use them or use them to your advantage.
- You will have the beginnings of a keyword list for any marketing activity.
- A range of keyword tools to use.B2B and B2C case studies and examples
- Up-to-the-minute tools and trends
- Recording of the lessons to watch-again
- PDF of the course material
- Support and guidance throughout the live course
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement
This course is ideal for:
Duration of Course
Times of course
- 10-11am GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 12-1pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-6pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
See course dates for set times.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?