About the Course
Digital PR is all about combining traditional PR with content marketing, social media and search. Through this course learn to transform static news into conversations, allowing you to bypass unnecessary media to speak directly to your target audience online.
- Digital PR Fundamentals: Gain a solid understanding of Digital PR and its integration with traditional PR, content marketing, social media, and search.
- Content Transformation: Learn how to convert static news into engaging and shareable content that sparks conversations and resonates with your target audience.
- Effective Media Utilization: Explore the dynamic landscape of digital media and harness its power to amplify your PR efforts and connect with your audience more effectively.
- Social Media Integration: Understand how to leverage social media platforms to enhance your PR campaigns, foster engagement, and build a loyal online community.
- A whole host of Digital PR tools and methods that can be applied immediately.
- Exclusive access to downloadable resources such as templates and checklists
- B2B and B2C case studies and examples
- Up-to-the-minute stats and trends
- A recording of the lesson to watch-again
- PDF of the course material
- Support and personable guidance throughout the live course
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement
This course is ideal for:
Duration of Course
Times of course
- 10-1.20pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 12-3.20pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-8.20pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
See course dates for set times.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?