About the Course
Knowing who your are targeting is everything in a marketing campaign. In this one hour course, you will learn multiple market research methods to help you define your target audience. By understanding their needs and wants you are able to predict and influence their purchase decisions, create specific targeted adverts, use relevant keywords in campaigns and create more engaging content. Through effective online research, you can compare your products and services and assess the pricing of your products more effectively. In this course, you will also learn the best tools to use to draw important data about current users and customers and to reach new seeders.
- Exploring the different types of audiences and what makes yours unique.
- Understand your consumer traits and characteristics to help to tailor ad targeting and create more engaging content.
- How to generate data and analytics to provide insights into the demographics of your audiences across platforms.
- The multiple data platforms that are available on the market.
- A whole host of market research tools and methods that can be applied immediately.
- Exclusive access to downloadable resources such as templates and checklists
- B2B and B2C case studies and examples
- Up-to-the-minute stats and trends
- A recording of the lesson to watch-again
- PDF of the course material
- Support and personable guidance throughout the live course
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement
This course is ideal for:
Duration of Course
Times of course
- 10-11am GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 12-1pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-6pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
See course dates for set times.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?