About the Course
Pay Per Click is well-known as an advertising platform (previously Adwords which is now Google Ads) but few know how it really works which can be costly if you are a beginner. It can be quite a complex topic to understand and costly to implement, which is why we designed this course to help make the complex simple. In this course, we break down what Pay Per Click adverts are, how your potential customers might find your product when using a search page, and what keyword terms they might use as part of their customer-journey. We also look at the bidding model behind the giant and common mistakes that can cost a lot. We also look at Google Ads (previously known as Adwords) and the other advertising options within this platform.
- Exploring the different types of audiences and what makes yours unique.
- Understand your consumer traits and characteristics to help to tailor ad targeting and create more engaging content.
- How to generate data and analytics to provide insights into the demographics of your audiences across platforms.
- The multiple data platforms that are available on the market.
- Create your own advert
- Exclusive access to downloadable resources such as templates and checklists
- B2B and B2C case studies and examples
- Up-to-the-minute trends
- Recording of the lessons to watch-again
- PDF of the course material
- Support and personable guidance throughout the live course
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement
This course is ideal for:
Duration of Course
Times of course
- 10-12.10am GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 12-2.10pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-7.10pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
- Saturdays 10-12.10pm
See course dates for set times.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?