From Novice to Content Pro: Discover the Strategies That Power Successful Brands in Our Essential Course!
About the Course
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is an important part of your marketing mix and crucial to attracting inbound leads to your business. However, it is often misunderstood and either too simplified or too technical. In this 2-hour course we’ve found the perfect balance. We demystify SEO, break down how it works and when you would use it, and exactly how it can help you reach new customers at different stages of the buyers-journey. You don’t need to have a technical mindset to understand it or previous digital marketing experience. In the second half we go through a checklist of things you can do to implement and maintain for your own business and the steps to take to build your own SEO strategy.
- Learn why SEO works and how to optimise your online presence to pull in traffic from multiple channels from across the internet
- To implement your own SEO and create an on-going SEO strategy
- Where it sits within the buyer-journey, helping you define your keywords and end conversion points.
- SEO Checklist document
- B2B and B2C examples and real-world case studies
- Up-to-the-minute stats and trends
- Recording of the lessons to watch-again
- PDF of the course material
- Support and guidance throughout the live course
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement
This course is perfect for you if you are:
Duration of Course
Times of course
- 10-12pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 12-2pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-7pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
- Saturday 10am-12.10pm or 12-2.10pm
See course dates for set times.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?