About the Course
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is an important part of your marketing mix and crucial to attracting inbound leads to your business. This online course explores the vital role of SEO backlinks and their significance in digital marketing. Participants will learn practical strategies for acquiring and leveraging backlinks to boost search engine rankings and increase online visibility. Whether you're a marketer, business owner, or website administrator, this course helps to equip you with essential skills needed for staying competitive in the digital landscape.
- Explain what backlinks are and how they fit into your sites SEO
- Learn why SEO backlinks are so important for your websites SEO strength and ranking
- Implementation of your own SEO backlinks
- Learn to leverage backlinks effectively, ultimately driving organic traffic and boosting online visibility.
- B2B and B2C examples and real-world case studies
- Up-to-the-minute stats and trends
- Recording of the lessons to watch-again
- PDF of the course material
- Support and guidance throughout the live course
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement
This course is perfect for you if you are:
Duration of Course
Times of course
- 10-11am GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 12-1pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-6pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
- Saturday 10am-12.10pm or 12-2.10pm
See course dates for set times.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?