From Novice to Content Pro: Discover the Strategies That Power Successful Brands in Our Essential Course!
About the Course
Social media marketing connects marketing campaigns in all aspects. You can reach new audiences at ground level; respond to customer enquires fast and efficiently; build reviews and reputation; promote and build an advocacy-base; share your FAQs and not just content. There's so much you can do with social media marketing it can be daunting to start. In this 10-hour course, we explore the key building blocks to innovate your brand awareness and customer service through the use of social media marketing. Through this course, you will learn how it works, which platforms are right for your business; the tools to use every day; the process to build your own strategy.
- Social Media Communications: How to communicate with your audience using social media and the platforms to use to connect with your customers on a personal level, as well as the tools to drive engagement and target your content to your target audience.
- Overview of Platforms: A detailed overview of the purpose and functionality of the most popular platforms and how to build successful and targeted campaigns on these platforms.
- Social Media Strategy: Step by step breakdown to create your own bespoke social media strategy and activity
- Social Media Tools to help you streamline and implement your regular actions daily; schedule posts; film, cut and edit posts.
- Social Media Strategy checklist
- Access to processes for you to use to complement and complete your social strategy
- Support and advice during the course tailored to you and your business.
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement.
This course is ideal for professionals and start-ups:
Duration of Course
Times of course
Saturday- Sunday 10-12.15pm GMT - Across 3 consecutive weekends
See course dates for set times. This will stay the same throughout the 3 week course.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?