About the Course
This comprehensive online course on social media platforms offers a deep dive into the ever-evolving landscape of social networks. Participants will gain a nuanced understanding of the various platforms available, along with their respective pros and cons. By exploring which platforms are best suited to amplify their online presence, students will be equipped to make informed choices in their social media strategies. Additionally, it provides essential insights into deciphering social media analytics for data-driven decision-making and optimizing the effective use of advertising and promotions, ensuring that individuals and businesses alike can harness the full potential of social media for success in the digital age.
- The various social media platforms available to you, including the pros and cons of each platform
- Which platforms are best suited to maximize your social media presence
- Understanding social media analytics for data-driven decisions
- Effective use of social media advertising and promotion
- A whole host of market research tools and methods that can be applied immediately.
- Exclusive access to downloadable resources such as templates and checklists
- B2B and B2C case studies and examples
- Up-to-the-minute stats and trends
- A recording of the lesson to watch-again
- PDF of the course material
- Support and personable guidance throughout the live course
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement
This course is ideal for:
Duration of Course
Times of course
- 10-11am GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 12-1pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-6pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
See course dates for set times.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?