About the Course
It's easy to think that it's just too overwhelming but, we think it only takes hours—28 hours, to be exact! Think King's Complete A-Z Digital Marketing Training and Strategy-Build is a 3-week programme (28 hours) that guides students step by step, through the different stages of building a bespoke digital strategy, offering daily live, bite-sized, interactive training modules. Classes are fast-paced, and information is condensed into hourly lessons, so you don't just show up, you’re able to stay focused and present. There are regular practical activities that help put the learning into practice from the onset, and accompanying templates, guides and checklists that will help you build your strategy, step by step, while you learn. Think King offers the core building blocks that will TEACH, TRAIN AND TRANSFORM your understanding of how marketing works. The course is broken into 3 parts - Foundations, Activity and Campaign Delivery, with 15 modules.
Through this training you will learn the core strategies and approaches:
- Essential foundations of any campaign - defining your audience, message, and defining your sales approach.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: How to develop an effective social media strategy and curate the right content for your customers.
- SALES CONVERSION: How to increase your sales conversion by building and increasing website visitors.
- SEO OPTIMISATION: How to build a keyword list for multiple mediums and customer bases.
- USER EXPERIENCE AND INFORMATION INFRASTRUCTURE: How to build the right framework and best practice guidelines.
- A whole host of market research tools and methods that can be applied immediately.
- Exclusive access to downloadable resources such as templates and checklists
- B2B and B2C case studies and examples
- Up-to-the-minute stats and trends
- A recording of the lesson to watch-again
- PDF of the course material
- Support and personable guidance throughout the live course
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement
This course is ideal for professionals and start-ups:
- Actively looking to improve and innovate your social media strategy.
- Need to know which direction to propel your business.
- Upscaling a small business to reach new markets.
- Looking to innovate and grow strategic ideas.
- Refining your large business with sound tools for growth.
- Honing skills and looking to developing new ones as a marketing professional.
Some modules are more advanced than others but the course has been specifically designed to make each step simple to understand and an obvious lead into the next marketing activity.
Duration of Course
Times of course
- 10-12pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-7pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
See course dates for set times.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?