About the Course
LinkedIn is the number one platform for business owners and independent professionals for both B2B and B2C. In this 10-hour course, we take an in-depth look at LinkedIn's freemium and premium tools and the huge range of new and improved capabilities LinkedIn has to offer, and how to apply these to a LinkedIn strategic drive, and build your business brand persona.
This course will cover conversational and curational etiquette; LinkedIn's range of paid and free tools available; LinkedIn advertising formats; the types of content that work well on LinkedIn; and using LinkedIn as part of your sales strategy and a social campaign.
- How to set-up an All-star Professional Profile that's more than an online CV
- All about LinkedIn's premium tool Sales Navigator and how to use it
- Creating LinkedIn content that engages and speaks to your target audience, as well as converges with other platforms
- How to create your own branded LinkedIn campaign
- How to use LinkedIn research, nurture, target and tailor campaigns
- B2B and individuals case studies and content examples
- Up-to-the-minute stats and trends
- Powerful takeaways to build your All-Star profile
- Recording of the lessons to watch-again
- Pdf of the course material
- Support and guidance throughout the live course
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement
This course is ideal for professionals and start-ups:
Duration of Course
Times of course
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?