From Novice to Content Pro: Discover the Strategies That Power Successful Brands in Our Essential Course!
About the Course
Dive into the essentials of content marketing with our concise yet comprehensive course, "Content Marketing for Beginners." Tailored for novices and intermediate learners alike, this guide covers everything from the basics to advanced strategy. Learn to create, promote, and analyse content that engages and converts. Overcome common hurdles and utilize our expert tips and resource toolkit to elevate your content game. Join us to start crafting compelling narratives that drive results. Enrol now and make your mark in the digital world!
Through this training you will learn the core strategies and approaches:
- Content Types : From blog posts to videos—and how to use each to connect with your audience.
- Creation and Execution : Unveil the secrets of the Content Creation Process with our in-depth guide on research, planning, and crafting content that engages and converts.
- Promotion Mastery: Learn how to amplify your content's reach with proven promotion and
distribution tactics that place your message in front of the eyes that matter.
- Analytics Decoded : Demystify the world of metrics and analysis to understand what works, measure your success, and make data-driven decisions.
- Toolkit Expansion: Expand your arsenal with an array of resources and tools designed to streamline
your content marketing journey from ideation to publication.
- An actionable marketing strategy for your business/project.
- The tools and know-how to implement Comprehensive knowledge of how it all connects and where marketing activity integrates to help build your time plan. Exclusive access to downloadable resources
such as templates and checklists.
- Dedicated support and guidance tailored to you and your business during the live training.
- Access to a recording of the lesson, material, and links, within 24 hours of each class.
- A certificate of completion.
This course is ideal for professionals and start-ups:
- Start-Ups and small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs) who want to do it for themselves- design,
build and deliver their own marketing plans in-house.
- Digital, marketing, content and graphics professionals looking to fill a knowledge gap, hone skills,
or build their own processes.
- C-Suite professionals who want to learn how to integrate all elements of digital marketing.
- Professionals looking to learn all about digital marketing to suppor3t a career jump
This course is perfect for you if you are:
- Actively looking to improve and innovate your social media strategy.
- Need to know which direction to propel your business.
- Upscaling a small business to reach new markets.
- Looking to innovate and grow strategic ideas.
- Refining your large business with sound tools for growth.
- Honing skills and looking to developing new ones as a marketing professional.
Duration of Course
of the course. The times will stay the same throughout the course.
Times of course
- 10-12pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 12-2pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-7pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
See course dates for set times. The time will stay the same throughout the 3-week course.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?