About the Course
This 2-hour digital advertising course looks at 9 different digital advertising mediums that are available. We explore how they look, how they work, and whether you should use them for your business or not. We look at the different ad formats and channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, LinkedIn) within each advertising medium, consider its uses and business models, and how they might work alongside other digital activity to support a wider marketing strategy and connect with your customers, and enhance their experiences.
- A huge range of advertising formats available and which formats could benefit your marketing strategy and business model.
- The break-down benefits of social advertising
- Best practice advertising design
- Creating additional revenue for your business, blog or organisation
- A whole host of market research tools and methods that can be applied immediately.
- Exclusive access to downloadable resources such as templates and checklists
- B2B and B2C case studies and examples
- Up-to-the-minute stats and trends
- A recording of the lesson to watch-again
- PDF of the course material
- Support and personable guidance throughout the live course
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement
This course is ideal for:
Duration of Course
Times of course
- 10-12pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 12-2pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-7pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
See course dates for set times.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?