From Novice to Content Pro: Discover the Strategies That Power Successful Brands in Our Essential Course!
About the Course
This digital advertising course will explore how to integrate and use digital advertising tools and platforms to connect with your customers and enhance their experiences. Want to publish promotional content through online platforms such as social media, search engines and websites that can be accessed digitally? In our 1 hour course, students will be equipped with and learn concisely what they need to develop strategies towards developing brand loyalty and much more.
In this course you will learn what makes up digital marketing.
From a product or service, to how to effectively manage your digital advertising campaigns through:
● Effective tools and management to research, manage, track, analyse and improve online advertising campaigns.
● Learn how to maximise conversion rates
● Track progress on how customers relate and interact with your ad and content.
● How to remain competitive, timely and relevant content when the ads display.
● Dedicated support and guidance tailored to you and your business throughout the course.
● A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement throughout the course.
This course is ideal for professionals and start-ups:
Duration of Course
Times of course
- 10-11am GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 12-1pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-6pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
See course dates for set times.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?