About the Course
Dive into the essential knowledge and skills needed to excel in the dynamic world of digital sales.' Selling in the Digital Space.' Tailored for novices and intermediate learners alike, this guide covers everything from the basics to advanced strategy. Delve into the intricacies of the customer decision journey, gaining insights into how consumers make choices in the digital era. We will explore the mechanics of the sales funnel, providing you with strategies to effectively guide potential customers from awareness to conversion.
- Explore the Customer Decision Journey: Gain insights into how consumers make choices in the digital era and understand the various stages of the customer decision journey.
- Master the Sales Funnel: Learn the mechanics of the sales funnel and discover strategies to guide potential customers from awareness to conversion effectively.
- Harness the Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT): Understand the critical concept of the zero moment of truth and learn how to seize pivotal moments in the buyer's path.
- Navigate Multi-Device Entry: Unravel the complexities of multi-device entry and discover how to engage customers seamlessly across various platforms.
- Exclusive access to downloadable resources such as templates and checklists
- Records and trends of the lessons to watch-again
- PDF of the course material
- Support and guidance throughout the live course
- A certificate of completion showcasing your achievement
This course is ideal for professionals and start-ups:
- Start-Ups and small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs) who want to do it for themselves
- Digital, marketing, content and graphics professionals looking to fill a knowledge gap, hone skills,
or build their own processes.
- C-Suite professionals who want to learn how to integrate all elements of digital marketing.
- Professionals looking to learn all about digital marketing to suppor3t a career jump
Duration of Course
Times of course
- 10-11am GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 12-1pm GMT - Ideal for UK and European countries time-zones.
- 5-6pm GMT. - Ideal for the UK and the US time-zones.
See course dates for set times.
Upcoming Courses Dates
Meet the Trainer
what past attendees thought
Hear what past students have said
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions/days. How do I catch up?
What are the course time slots available?
All times are based on GMT/BST. Check dates for the times of the course, and check your time-zone. The times will be the same throughout each course.
What will I need for the course?